First Nickel Inc. (FNI) - Company Capsule Identifies crucial company information about "First Nickel Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements. Provides key ratios on company's financial performance. Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions. Provides annual and interim financial ratios.Reasons To Buy
World Market Intelligence's "First Nickel Inc. (FNI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "First Nickel Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Enhance your understanding of "First Nickel Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
First Nickel Inc. (FNI) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops nickel, copper, platinum, palladium, base metals, precious metals, and other mineral properties. Its projects include Lockerby, West Graham, Raglan Hills, Belmont, and Dundonald projects. FNI's Lockerby and West Graham projects are located in southwest of the City of Sudbury and produces nickel and copper deposits. The company's Raglan Hills project located approximately 32 km east-northeast of Bancroft, Ontario comprises 29 unpatented mining claims of two separate blocks in Raglan and Lyndoch Townships, Renfrew County, Ontario covering an area of approximately 4,000 hectares and produces platinum and palladium deposits. Its Belmont project comprises 69 unpatented mining claims in eight separate blocks in Limerick, Wollaston Lake, Marmora and Belmont Townships covering an area of approximately 5,500 hectares and produces nickel and copper deposits. FNI is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- 1 First Nickel Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 First Nickel Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 First Nickel Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 First Nickel Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 First Nickel Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 First Nickel Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 First Nickel Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 First Nickel Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 First Nickel Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 First Nickel Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 First Nickel Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 First Nickel Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 First Nickel Inc. - Key Events
- 5 First Nickel Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: First Nickel Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: First Nickel Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: First Nickel Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: First Nickel Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: First Nickel Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: First Nickel Inc. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: First Nickel Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: First Nickel Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: First Nickel Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: First Nickel Inc. - Solvency