Nexans Hellas S.A. (ALKA) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Nexans Hellas S.A. (ALKA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nexans Hellas S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Nexans Hellas S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Nexans Hellas S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Nexans Hellas S.A. (Nexans Hellas) is an equipment manufacturing company. The company manufactures power cables and high, medium and low voltage telecommunication cables. It produces industrial cables and wires, machinery cables, cables for oil and gas systems, cables for transportation, photo-voltaic systems and wind mills and land, and submarine optical fiber cables. The company's products include cables photo voltaic installations, easyfil, fire cables, indoor energy cables, outdoor energy cables, special cables, signal and transmission cable, and system accessories and equipment. Nexans Hellas is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
- 1 Nexans Hellas S.A. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Nexans Hellas S.A. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Nexans Hellas S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Nexans Hellas S.A. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Nexans Hellas S.A. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Nexans Hellas S.A. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Nexans Hellas S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Nexans Hellas S.A. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Nexans Hellas S.A. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Nexans Hellas S.A. - Solvency
- 2.3 Nexans Hellas S.A. - Key Competitors
- 3 Nexans Hellas S.A. - Recent Developments
- 4 Nexans Hellas S.A. - Key Events
- 5 Nexans Hellas S.A. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Nexans Hellas S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Nexans Hellas S.A. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Nexans Hellas S.A. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Nexans Hellas S.A. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Nexans Hellas S.A. - Key Events
- Table 6: Nexans Hellas S.A. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Nexans Hellas S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Nexans Hellas S.A. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Nexans Hellas S.A. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Nexans Hellas S.A. - Solvency