Newton Resources Ltd. (1231) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Newton Resources Ltd. (1231) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Newton Resources Ltd."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Newton Resources Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Newton Resources Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Newton Resources Ltd. (Newton Resources) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, processes, and develops mineral resource properties. It owns and operates the Yanjiazhuang Mine project, an open pit iron ore mine which is located in Hebei Province, China covering an area of 5.22 sq km and produces 311.8 million tonnes of iron ore concentrates. Newton Resources holds an annual production capacity of 10,500 kilo tonnes of iron ore concentrates per annum. The company also provides services such as open pit mining, hauling, and ore processing services. It operates in China and Hong Kong. Newton Resources is headquartered in Hong Kong.
3 Newton Resources Ltd. - Key Events4 Newton Resources Ltd. - Key Employees5 Appendix5.1 Methodology5.2 Ratio Definitions5.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Newton Resources Ltd. - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Newton Resources Ltd. - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Newton Resources Ltd. - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Newton Resources Ltd. - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Newton Resources Ltd. - Key EventsTable 6: Newton Resources Ltd. - Key EmployeesList of FiguresFigure 1: Newton Resources Ltd. - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Newton Resources Ltd. - Financial PositionFigure 3: Newton Resources Ltd. - Solvency
- 1 Newton Resources Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Newton Resources Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Newton Resources Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Newton Resources Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Newton Resources Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Newton Resources Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Newton Resources Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Newton Resources Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Newton Resources Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.3 Newton Resources Ltd. - Key Competitors