Navient Corp : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Navient Corp : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Navient Corp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Navient Corp" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Navient Corp"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Navient Corporation (Navient) is a loan management, servicing and asset recovery company. The company offers student loans; customer support; asset recovery for government, higher education and business clients. It has association with a wide range of not-for-profit organizations for its loan portfolio. As a part of its asset management service offerings, the company offers services for managing a portfolio of Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP) and private education loans. Navient also provides various servicing solutions for private education loans, department of education servicing contract, and guarantor servicing. The company offers asset recovery services for education loans, government receivables, taxes, court, municipal, and schools. Navient Corporate is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
- 1 Navient Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Navient Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Navient Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Navient Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Navient Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Navient Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Navient Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Navient Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Navient Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 Navient Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 Navient Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Navient Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Navient Corporation - Strengths
- 4.3 Navient Corporation - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Navient Corporation - Opportunities
- 4.5 Navient Corporation - Threats
- 5 Navient Corporation - Company Statement
- 6 Navient Corporation - History
- 7 Navient Corporation - Key Employees
- 8 Navient Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Navient Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Navient Corporation - Head Office
- 9.2 Navient Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Navient Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Navient Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 3: Navient Corporation - History
- Table 4: Navient Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 5: Navient Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 6: Navient Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Navient Corporation - Financial Position