Nava Bharat Ventures Limited (NBVENTURES) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Nava Bharat Ventures Limited (NBVENTURES) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nava Bharat Ventures Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Nava Bharat Ventures Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Nava Bharat Ventures Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Nava Bharat Ventures Limited (NBV), a subsidiary of Nava Bharat Group, is a diversified company which operates through its four business units such as power generation, mining, ferro alloys, and agri business. The company's power generation business unit offers project planning, engineering, design, procurement, construction, erection, and commissioning of thermal power projects. Its mining business unit provides mining, acquiring, exploring, developing, comprising, handling, improving, processing, operating, and managing coal deposit properties. NBV's ferro alloys business unit offers manufacturing and production of iron, steel, manganese, silicon, chromium, and steel, heat, and corrosion resistant alloys; stainless steel utensils, rail road rails, structural steel, dairy equipment, and hand railings. The company's agri business unit offers crop production technologies, contract farming, energy conservation, environmental processing, operating energy efficient sugar plants, installation, and composting filter cake and producing organic manure. It operates in India, South East Asia, and Africa. NBV is headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.