National Gypsum Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "National Gypsum Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "National Gypsum Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "National Gypsum Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "National Gypsum Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
National Gypsum Company (NGC) is a fully integrated manufacturer and supplier of building and construction products. The product portfolio of the company includes gypsum wallboard, interior finishing products, cement board products, roofing products, plaster systems, gypsum rock, and paper. The company offers these products under the brand names include Gold Bond Gypsum Products, ProForm Finishing Products, PermaBase Cement Board, Gold Bond Plaster System, and DEXcell Roofing Products. The company also offers testing services include acoustical testing, analytical testing, fire testing, and structural testing. The company has 17 operating gypsum board plants under the brand name Gold Bond and has six plants producing interior finishing products under the brand name ProForm. The company also has four plants producing cement under the brand name PermaBase. The company supplies gypsum rock and paper for gypsum board. NGC is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, the US.
- 1 National Gypsum Company - Business Analysis
- 1.1 National Gypsum Company - Company Overview
- 1.2 National Gypsum Company - Business Description
- 1.3 National Gypsum Company - Major Products and Services
- 2 National Gypsum Company - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 National Gypsum Company - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 National Gypsum Company - Strengths
- 2.3 National Gypsum Company - Weaknesses
- 2.4 National Gypsum Company - Opportunities
- 2.5 National Gypsum Company - Threats
- 3 National Gypsum Company - Company Statement
- 4 National Gypsum Company - History
- 5 National Gypsum Company - Key Employees
- 6 National Gypsum Company - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 National Gypsum Company - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 National Gypsum Company - Head Office
- 7.2 National Gypsum Company - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: National Gypsum Company - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: National Gypsum Company - History
- Table 3: National Gypsum Company - Key Employees
- Table 4: National Gypsum Company - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: National Gypsum Company - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: National Gypsum Company - Locations