National Bank of Greece S.A. (ETE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "National Bank of Greece S.A. (ETE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "National Bank of Greece S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "National Bank of Greece S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "National Bank of Greece S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
National Bank of Greece S.A. (NBG) is a financial institution, which offers a range of banking and financial products and services catering to the needs of corporate customers, families and private individuals. The bank provides integrated financial solutions including corporate and investment banking, retail banking and private banking solutions. Its products and services portfolio includes deposits, savings accounts, current accounts, salary accounts, bonds, credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, consumer loan, housing loan, mutual funds and pension plan. NBD also offers asset finance, liquidity finance, project finance and corporate loans. The bank's insurance solutions include home insurance, vehicle insurance and health insurance. In addition, it provides mortgage lending, leasing, stock brokerage, asset management, cash management, foreign currency exchange, factoring, venture capital, mobile banking services, phone banking services, Internet banking services and ATM services. NBG also provides non-banking services including real estate, hotel and consulting services. The bank is a part of NBG Group. NBG is headquartered in Athens, Greece.