Nari Hamico Mineral Joint Stock Company (KSS) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Nari Hamico Mineral Joint Stock Company (KSS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nari Hamico Mineral Joint Stock Company"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Nari Hamico Mineral Joint Stock Company" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Nari Hamico Mineral Joint Stock Company"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
MINERALS CORPORATION Nari Hamico (Minerals Corporation) is a diversified company. The company's products include lead, zinc ingot, slabs, gold and silver, decorative rocks, pebbles, iron ore, refined iron ore, building materials, ceramic tiles, stone blocks, crumpled stone, stone cut sheets, tunnel brick oven, metal ore, copper, nickel, tin, titanium, white stone, and silicon ore. It offers services such as civil engineering, mineral exploration, construction of roads and irrigation, leveling, survey, exploration, exploitation, processing, and trading, mining, manufacturing, and hotel and restaurants business. Minerals Corporation also offers construction of hydropower, electricity transmission and distribution of electricity, quarrying of stone, sand and gravel, processing of stones, and drilling and blasting services. The company constructs water supply systems, nurseries, seed farms, water reservoir, and provincial highway, among others. It has operations throughout Vietnam. Minerals Corporation is headquartered in Bac Kan, Vietnam.