The Nagano Bank, Ltd. (8521) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "The Nagano Bank, Ltd. (8521) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Nagano Bank, Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "The Nagano Bank, Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "The Nagano Bank, Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
The Nagano Bank, Ltd. (Nagano Bank) is a regional bank. The company provides deposit products such as current accounts, time deposits, ordinary deposits, settlement of deposits, tax super installment savings accounts, reserve deposits, and savings deposits. Its loans portfolio includes mortgage loans, home improvement loans, agricultural loans, business loans, business car loans, foreign currency loans, and medical loans. Nagano Bank also offers life insurance and medical insurance. The company provides safe-deposit boxes, farm banking, automatic collection service, leasing, credit cards, pension plan, international trade transactions, business matching services, asset management consultation, and business consulting services. It offers its products to individual and corporate customers. The company operates through its network of offices in across Japan. Nagano Bank is headquartered in Matsumoto-shi, Japan.
- 1 The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Gearing Ratio
- 2.3 The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Efficiency
- 3 The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Key Events
- 4 The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 6: The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 5: The Nagano Bank, Ltd. - Efficiency