Naeem Holding (NAHO) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Naeem Holding (NAHO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Naeem Holding"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Naeem Holding" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Naeem Holding"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Naeem Holding is an investment holding company which offers asset management, brokerage, gold trading, investment banking, and private equity services. The company's asset management services include investment philosophy, investment methodology, investment offerings, funds and growth funds services, and portfolios discretionary services. Its brokerage services comprise margin trading, online trading and DMA, custody and book keeping services, equity analysis, macro economic analysis, and technical analysis services. Naeem Holding's gold trading services include raw gold trading, gold import and export, gold products buying and selling, and gold delivery services. The company's investment banking services comprise merger and acquisition advisory and placement, equity and debt capital markets services, and conventional and Islamic market tailored solutions. Its private equity services include private investment in public equity transactions, special purpose vehicles funds management, private equity funds management, and cumulative transaction services. The company has operations in Egypt and the UAE. Naeem Holding is headquartered in Giza, Egypt.
- 1 Naeem Holding - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Naeem Holding - Company Overview
- 1.2 Naeem Holding - Major Products and Services
- 2 Naeem Holding - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Naeem Holding - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Naeem Holding - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Naeem Holding - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Naeem Holding - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Naeem Holding - Solvency
- 2.3 Naeem Holding - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Naeem Holding - Efficiency
- 3 Naeem Holding - Key Employees
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Methodology
- 4.2 Ratio Definitions
- 4.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Naeem Holding - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Naeem Holding - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Naeem Holding - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Naeem Holding - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Naeem Holding - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Naeem Holding - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Naeem Holding - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Naeem Holding - Solvency
- Figure 4: Naeem Holding - Efficiency