NWM Mining Corporation (NWM) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "NWM Mining Corporation (NWM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NWM Mining Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "NWM Mining Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "NWM Mining Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
NWM Mining Corporation (NWM Corp) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops mineral resource properties in Mexico. Its owns 100% interest in principal asset such as Lluvia de Oro / La Jojoba project located approximately 100 km due south of Nogales Arizona, 16 km northwest of Magdalena de Kino, Sonora, Mexico, covering an area of 6,000 hectares and produces gold deposits. NWM Corp's other projects include Luuvia de Oro gold mine, La Jojoba gold resource, P II Colorado, Sierra Pinta, and El Carmen projects located in the State of Sonora, Mexico. The company explores for gold, silver, copper, hematite, siderite veins, quartz calcite veinlets, breccias, copper oxides, silicates, sulphides, base metals, precious metals, and ore concentrates. NWM Corp is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- 1 NWM Mining Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 NWM Mining Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 NWM Mining Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 NWM Mining Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 NWM Mining Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 NWM Mining Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 NWM Mining Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 NWM Mining Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 NWM Mining Corporation - Solvency
- 2.3 NWM Mining Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 NWM Mining Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 NWM Mining Corporation - Key Events
- 5 NWM Mining Corporation - Key Employees
- 6 NWM Mining Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 NWM Mining Corporation - Head Office
- 6.2 NWM Mining Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: NWM Mining Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: NWM Mining Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: NWM Mining Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: NWM Mining Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: NWM Mining Corporation - Key Events
- Table 6: NWM Mining Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: NWM Mining Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: NWM Mining Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: NWM Mining Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: NWM Mining Corporation - Solvency