NMBZ Holdings Limited - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "NMBZ Holdings Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NMBZ Holdings Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "NMBZ Holdings Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "NMBZ Holdings Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
NMBZ Holdings Limited (NMBZ) is an investment holding company of NMB Bank Limited which offers corporate banking, retail banking, international banking, and treasury. The company provides current accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, funds transfers, personal loans, personal overdrafts, and safe custody services. It offers money market investment, securities trading, accepting and discounting of instruments and foreign currency trading, and foreign currency denominated banking business. NMBZ also provides certificates of deposits and fixed term deposits, credit cards, letters of credit, structured finance, bank guarantees, and offshore loans. The company's services include online banking, electronic banking, bill payment, cash management, internet banking, and investment advisory services. It operates in Bulawayo, Harare, Mutare, Angwa, Msasa, and Gweru, Zimbabwe. NMBZ is headquartered in Harare, Zimbabwe.
- 1 NMBZ Holdings Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 NMBZ Holdings Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 NMBZ Holdings Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 NMBZ Holdings Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 NMBZ Holdings Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 NMBZ Holdings Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 NMBZ Holdings Limited - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 NMBZ Holdings Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 NMBZ Holdings Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 NMBZ Holdings Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 NMBZ Holdings Limited - Key Events
- 5 NMBZ Holdings Limited - Key Employees
- 6 NMBZ Holdings Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 NMBZ Holdings Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 NMBZ Holdings Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: NMBZ Holdings Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: NMBZ Holdings Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: NMBZ Holdings Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: NMBZ Holdings Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: NMBZ Holdings Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: NMBZ Holdings Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: NMBZ Holdings Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: NMBZ Holdings Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: NMBZ Holdings Limited - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: NMBZ Holdings Limited - Financial Position