NCC Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "NCC Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NCC Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "NCC Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "NCC Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
NCC Limited is a heavy construction company, based in India. The company executes various infrastructure projects for transportation, buildings, power and water supply, townships, and metals and mining and oil and gas sectors. It develops designs and constructs industrial buildings, commercial buildings, housing projects, stadiums, hospitals, sports complexes, shopping malls and IT parks. It also undertakes civil construction in segments such as buildings, water, roads, irrigation, power, electrical, railways, metals and mining. The company is also specialized in designing, engineering, erection testing and commissioning of transmission lines and sub-stations. It also has presence in the UAE and Oman, where it undertakes projects related to roads, buildings and water sectors. NCC Limited has its headquarters in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- 1 NCC Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 NCC Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 NCC Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 NCC Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 NCC Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 NCC Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 NCC Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 NCC Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 NCC Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 NCC Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 NCC Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 NCC Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.6 NCC Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 NCC Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 NCC Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 NCC Limited - Valuation
- 2.3.3 NCC Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 NCC Limited - Liquidity
- 3 NCC Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 NCC Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 NCC Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 NCC Limited - Strengths
- 4.3 NCC Limited - Weaknesses
- 4.4 NCC Limited - Opportunities
- 4.5 NCC Limited - Threats
- 5 NCC Limited - Company Statement
- 6 NCC Limited - History
- 7 NCC Limited - Key Employees
- 8 NCC Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 NCC Limited - Head Office
- 8.2 NCC Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Ratio Definitions
- 9.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: NCC Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: NCC Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: NCC Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: NCC Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: NCC Limited - History
- Table 6: NCC Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: NCC Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: NCC Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: NCC Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: NCC Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: NCC Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: NCC Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: NCC Limited - Solvency
- Figure 6: NCC Limited - Valuation
- Figure 7: NCC Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 8: NCC Limited - Valuation
- Figure 9: NCC Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: NCC Limited - Liquidity