NCC AB (NCC B) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "NCC AB (NCC B) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NCC AB"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "NCC AB" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "NCC AB"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
NCC AB (NCC) is a construction and property development company, based in Sweden. The company is involved in the construction and development of residential and commercial properties, roads, industrial facilities and public buildings, bridges, telecommunication infrastructure and civil engineering structures. In addition, the company offers input materials that are used in construction including aggregates and asphalt. It also provides road services and paving operations. The company's clientele includes private individuals, central government, municipalities, country councils, public utility housing companies and financial investors. The company has operations across Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany, and the Baltic countries. NCC operates as a subsidiary of Nordstjernan AB, and is headquartered in Solna, Sweden.
- 1 NCC AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 NCC AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 NCC AB - Business Description
- 1.3 NCC AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 NCC AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 NCC AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 NCC AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 NCC AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 NCC AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 NCC AB - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 NCC AB - Solvency
- 2.2.5 NCC AB - Valuation
- 2.3 NCC AB - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 NCC AB - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 NCC AB - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 NCC AB - Valuation
- 2.3.4 NCC AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 NCC AB - Liquidity
- 3 NCC AB - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 NCC AB - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 NCC AB - Recent Developments
- 5 NCC AB - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 NCC AB - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 NCC AB - Strengths
- 5.3 NCC AB - Weaknesses
- 5.4 NCC AB - Opportunities
- 5.5 NCC AB - Threats
- 6 NCC AB - Company Statement
- 7 NCC AB - History
- 8 NCC AB - Key Employees
- 9 NCC AB - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 NCC AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 NCC AB - Head Office
- 10.2 NCC AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: NCC AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: NCC AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: NCC AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: NCC AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: NCC AB - History
- Table 6: NCC AB - Key Employees
- Table 7: NCC AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: NCC AB - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: NCC AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: NCC AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: NCC AB - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: NCC AB - Solvency
- Figure 5: NCC AB - Valuation
- Figure 6: NCC AB - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: NCC AB - Efficiency
- Figure 8: NCC AB - Valuation
- Figure 9: NCC AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: NCC AB - Liquidity