Mwana Africa PLC (MWA) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Mwana Africa PLC (MWA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mwana Africa PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Mwana Africa PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Mwana Africa PLC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Mwana Africa PLC (Mwana Africa) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, nickel, copper, cobalt, diamonds, lead, zinc, iron oxide, base metals, and precious metals deposit properties. Its projects include Freda Rebecca Gold Mine, BNC, Hunter's Road, Maligreen, Makaha, Zani-Kodo JV, MIBA, Katanga, Klipspringer Diamond Mine, Camafuca, and BK16 projects. Mwana Africa's Freda Rebecca Gold Mine project is located near the town of Bindura, some 90km north-east of Harare, Zimbabwe and produces 58.704 ounces of gold deposits. The company's Klipspringer Diamond Mine project is located 250 km north of Johannesburg and 35 km south of Polokwane, the provincial capital of the Limpopo Province, South Africa and produces diamond deposits. It has operations in the UK, Democratic Republic of Congo, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Angola, and Botswana. Mwana Africa is headquartered in London, the UK.