Musgrove Minerals Corp. (MGSGF) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Musgrove Minerals Corp. (MGSGF) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Musgrove Minerals Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Musgrove Minerals Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Musgrove Minerals Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Musgrove Minerals Corp. (Musgrove), formerly Journey Resources Corp., is a mineral exploration company which acquires, explores, and develops copper, zinc, gold, and silver resource properties. The company's project portfolio includes Empire mine project and Musgrove Creek Gold project. Its Empire mine project is located in the Alder Creek mining district in Custer county, which consists of 26 patented mining claims, six mill-site claims, and 21 unpatented mining claims. Musgrove's Musgrove Creek project is a gold exploration project which is located in Lemhi County, Idaho. Musgrove is headquartered in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Solvency
- 2.3 Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Key Competitors
- 3 Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Key Employees
- 4 Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Head Office
- 4.2 Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Musgrove Minerals Corp. - Solvency