Mueller Industries, Inc. (MLI) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Mueller Industries, Inc. (MLI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mueller Industries, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Mueller Industries, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Mueller Industries, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Mueller Industries, Inc. (Mueller) is a metal products manufacturing and distributing company which offers plumbing, HVAC and refrigeration, and industrial and OEM products. The company's plumbing products include copper tubes, pipes, and fittings, metal, plastic, and steel fittings and nipples, valves, faucets, flexible connectors, plumbing tools and accessories, drains and strainers, steel and ready cut pipes, and malleable iron and red brass fittings and tools. Its HVAC and refrigeration products comprise refrigeration and plumbing valves, protection devices, tubes and pipes, solder type copper fittings, and nitrogenized ACR copper tubes. Mueller's industrial and OEM products include brass rod, aluminum and brass forgings, impact extrusions, micro gauges, ball and compressor valves, and other copper products, brass, plastic, steel, aluminum, and fabricated tubular products. The company offers its products to wholesalers, retail distributors, and original equipment manufacturers. It has operations in the US, Canada, Mexico, China, and the UK. Mueller is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, the US.