Morris Architects : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Morris Architects : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Morris Architects"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Morris Architects" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Morris Architects"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Morris Architects (Morris) is a provider of architecture and interior designing services. The company's portfolio of services includes architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, site planning, urban planning and master planning. It offers these services for commercial, corporate, sports, civic, education, entertainment, healthcare, hospitality, and public assembly sites. The company's portfolio of projects includes education centers, parking facilities, hotels and resorts, libraries, professional office and retail outlets. The company serves its clients through a network of offices located in Los Angeles, Houston, Orlando, Fort Worth, Albuquerque, Denver, Rio de Janeiro and Hong Kong. The company is a subsidiary of Huitt-Zollars, Inc. Morris is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
- 1 Morris Architects - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Morris Architects - Company Overview
- 1.2 Morris Architects - Business Description
- 1.3 Morris Architects - Major Products and Services
- 2 Morris Architects - Recent Developments
- 3 Morris Architects - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Morris Architects - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Morris Architects - Strengths
- 3.3 Morris Architects - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Morris Architects - Opportunities
- 3.5 Morris Architects - Threats
- 4 Morris Architects - Company Statement
- 5 Morris Architects - History
- 6 Morris Architects - Key Employees
- 7 Morris Architects - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Morris Architects - Head Office
- 7.2 Morris Architects - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Morris Architects - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Morris Architects - History
- Table 3: Morris Architects - Key Employees
- Table 4: Morris Architects - Locations