Morien Resources Corp. (APD) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Morien Resources Corp. (APD) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Morien Resources Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Morien Resources Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Morien Resources Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Morien Resources Corp. (Morien) is a metal mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, develops, processes, and sells coal and mineral resources. Its projects include Donkin, Black Point, and Yellow Giant projects. Morien's Donkin project is an underground coking and thermal coal development project located 30 km from a deep water port capable of handling Capesize vessels in the Nova Scotia Province on Cape Breton Island on the Atlantic coastline in Eastern Canada covering an area of 100 sq km and holds an annual production capacity of 2.75 million tonnes of sealable coking coal, thermal coal, high quality coal, low ash, and other coal products. The company's Black Point project comprises the development and operation of a construction aggregate quarry and marine terminal in Guysborough County, Nova Scotia covering an area of 354 hectare property, along with the construction and operation of a marine terminal adjacent to the quarry in Chedabucto Bay. Its Yellow Giant project is located in British Columbia, Canada and produces gold deposits. Morien is headquartered in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- 1 Morien Resources Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Morien Resources Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Morien Resources Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Morien Resources Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Morien Resources Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Morien Resources Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Morien Resources Corp. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Morien Resources Corp. - Solvency
- 2.3 Morien Resources Corp. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Morien Resources Corp. - Efficiency
- 3 Morien Resources Corp. - Recent Developments
- 4 Morien Resources Corp. - Key Events
- 5 Morien Resources Corp. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Morien Resources Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Morien Resources Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Morien Resources Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Morien Resources Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Morien Resources Corp. - Key Events
- Table 6: Morien Resources Corp. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Morien Resources Corp. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Morien Resources Corp. - Solvency
- Figure 3: Morien Resources Corp. - Efficiency