Moneygram International, Inc. (MGI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Moneygram International, Inc. (MGI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Moneygram International, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Moneygram International, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Moneygram International, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
MoneyGram International, Inc., (MoneyGram) is a money transfer and payment services company. The company offers global money transfer services, bill payment solutions and financial paper products. It provides prepaid services, ExpressPayment services, MoneyGram reward cards, money orders, official check outsourcing services and utility bill payment services. It provides its money transfer services through a network of agent locations comprising retailers, international post offices and financial institutions in different countries and territories. The company provides its bill payment services in the US and Canada. It has international offices in France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK. It also has sales and marketing offices in Greece, the Netherlands, Russia, Australia, China, Spain, India, South Africa, the Netherlands, Ukraine, Poland, Portugal, Romania, and the UAE. Moneygram is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the US.