Monex Group, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Monex Group, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Monex Group, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Monex Group, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Monex Group, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Monex Group, Inc. (Monex) is a Japanese online brokerage firm and trading platform. It is a holding company operating through its subsidiaries. The group, through its subsidiaries, offers asset management, investment education, mergers and acquisition and foreign exchange services. The group's key subsidiary, Monex, Inc., offers investment products and services; Monex Alternative Investments, Inc., is an investment management firm; Monex University, Inc offers investment-based education; Monex Hambrecht, Inc., provides mergers and acquisitions advisory; and Trade Science Corporation, carries out the group's research and development activities. It has presence in Hong Kong, China, the US, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines. Monex is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.