Molycorp, Inc. (MCP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Molycorp, Inc. (MCP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Molycorp, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Molycorp, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Molycorp, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Molycorp, Inc. (Molycorp) is a manufacturer of custom engineered rare earth and rare metal products. Its portfolio of products includes tantalum, niobium, gallium, indium, rhenium, rare earth metals, zirconium mixed oxides, NdFeB alloys, NdFeB magnetic powders, NdFeB magnets, terbium, thulium, lutetium, scandium, and lanthanum. Molycorp's products are used in the areas of clean energy, energy efficient lighting, battery technologies, communications, defense technologies, consumer electronics, industrial technologies, super alloys, computing and aerospace. Molycorp has research and development and production facilities in 25 locations worldwide. The company has operations in Asia, North America and Europe. Molycorp is headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado, the US.