Modern Steels Ltd. (513303) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Modern Steels Ltd. (513303) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Modern Steels Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Modern Steels Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Modern Steels Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Modern Steels Ltd. (Modern Steels) is a steel products manufacturer. The company manufactures and markets steel-hot rolled bar products, which include alloy steel and special steel bars, alloy steel ingot and open forge solutions, and precision auto components. Modern Steels' alloy steel and special steel bars' grades comprise low carbon steel, nickel chrome moly steel, carbon manganese steel, stainless steel, micro alloy steel, and chrome vanadium steel; and high alloy steel ingot and open forge solutions grades are chrome steel, nickel chrome moly steel, ball bearing steel, chrome moly steel, and die steel. The company's precision auto component's finished components include engines, suspension, transmission, kick assembly unit, and tie rod. It provides its products to engineering, automotive, and bearing and allied industries. The company operates across India. Modern Steels is headquartered in Chandigarh, Punjab, India.
- 1 Modern Steels Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Modern Steels Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Modern Steels Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Modern Steels Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Modern Steels Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Modern Steels Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Modern Steels Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Modern Steels Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Modern Steels Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.3 Modern Steels Ltd. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Modern Steels Ltd. - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Modern Steels Ltd. - Valuation
- 2.3.3 Modern Steels Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Modern Steels Ltd. - Liquidity
- 3 Modern Steels Ltd. - Key Employees
- 4 Modern Steels Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Modern Steels Ltd. - Head Office
- 4.2 Modern Steels Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Modern Steels Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Modern Steels Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Modern Steels Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Modern Steels Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Modern Steels Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Modern Steels Ltd. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Modern Steels Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Modern Steels Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Modern Steels Ltd. - Solvency
- Figure 4: Modern Steels Ltd. - Efficiency
- Figure 5: Modern Steels Ltd. - Valuation
- Figure 6: Modern Steels Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 7: Modern Steels Ltd. - Liquidity