Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. (MES) is a shipbuilding and construction company. It is involved in various businesses including construction, ships and oceans, IT-related activities, environment recycling, advance machinery systems, energy systems, and logistics systems. The company constructs and repairs various types of ships including bulk carriers, oil product carriers, ore carriers, reefers, cargo ships, container ships, pure car carriers, naval ships, fishing boats, training vessels, passenger crafts, and ocean surveillance ships. The company undertakes engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) projects for oil refinery plants, inorganic and fertilizer plants, water treatment plants, waste treatment plants, gas disposal plants, resources recycling plants, biomass power generation plants, and petrochemical plants. In FY2015, the company secured new orders worth JPY959.9 billion. In addition, MES designs and manufactures gas engines, marine equipment, marine and stationary diesel engines, induction heaters, and process compressors. The company has operations in Japan, Panama, Brazil, the US, and also in European countries. MES has its headquarters in Tokyo, Japan.