Minmetals Development Co., Ltd. (600058) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Minmetals Development Co., Ltd. (600058) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Minmetals Development Co., Ltd."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Minmetals Development Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Minmetals Development Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Minmetals Development Co., Ltd. (Minmetals), a subsidiary of China Minmetals Corporation, is a metallurgical raw materials supplier. The company carries out the business of trading and distribution of steel and metallurgical raw materials in the People's Republic of China. Its steel distribution business provides rebar, plate, wire, screw, strip, hot-rolled coil, cold rolled coil, color coated and a variety of industrial materials, galvanized sheet, varieties of steel, stainless steel, special steel, professional electrician steel, cast iron pipe, hardware, auto parts, electronics, and equipment. Minmetals also offers iron ore, coke, coal, pig iron, steel scrap, steel billets, hulk, barite, fluorspar, refractory materials and products, talc, silicon carbide, chromium, silicon, and manganese, among others. In addition, the company undertakes logistics, tendering, and industrial development businesses. Minmetals is headquartered in Beijing, China.