Minera Gold Limited (MIZ) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Minera Gold Limited (MIZ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Minera Gold Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Minera Gold Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Minera Gold Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Minera Gold Limited (Minera Gold), formerly Mundo Minerals Limited, is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops medium- gold projects in South America. It explores for gold, silver, copper, and molybdenum deposits. Minera Gold's projects include Engenho Gold Project, Tumi Project, and Torrecillas Project. The company's Engenho Gold Project is located State of Minas Gerais, Brazil; and Torrecillas Gold Project is a development project in south-eastern Peru and comprises 16,000 hectares of tenements in two locations. It operates Tumi Project in Brazil, where narrow gold veins are in production. The company also owns and operates gold and copper toll processing plant in Nazca Ocona region of Peru. Minera Gold is headquartered in West Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Minera Gold Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Minera Gold Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Minera Gold Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Minera Gold Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Minera Gold Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Minera Gold Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Minera Gold Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Minera Gold Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Minera Gold Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Minera Gold Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 Minera Gold Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Minera Gold Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Minera Gold Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 Minera Gold Limited - Liquidity
- 3 Minera Gold Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Minera Gold Limited - Key Events
- 5 Minera Gold Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Minera Gold Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Minera Gold Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Minera Gold Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Minera Gold Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Minera Gold Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Minera Gold Limited - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Minera Gold Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Minera Gold Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Minera Gold Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Minera Gold Limited - Solvency
- Figure 5: Minera Gold Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 6: Minera Gold Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 7: Minera Gold Limited - Liquidity