First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (FMBI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (FMBI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "First Midwest Bancorp, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "First Midwest Bancorp, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "First Midwest Bancorp, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (First Midwest) is a bank holding company based in the US. The company provides a range of commercial and retail banking products and services. Its portfolio of products includes checking accounts, saving accounts, money market accounts, debit cards, credit cards, corporate cards, life insurance, property insurance, disability insurance and long-term care insurance solutions. The company also provides lending solutions such as mortgage loans, home loans, personal loans, auto loans, real estate loans, business term loans and certificate of deposits. The services offered by First Midwest include cash management, treasury management, wealth management, investment management, trust services, investment services, advisory services, private banking and online banking services. Through these products and services, the company serves its clientele comprising individuals, and corporate and institutional clients. It has a presence in northwest Indiana, central and western Illinois, and eastern Iowa. First Midwest is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, the US.