Michels Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Michels Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Michels Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Michels Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Michels Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Michels Corporation (Michels) provides engineering, design and utility construction contracting services globally. The company offers various services such as pipeline construction, directional drilling, pipe rehabilitation, road construction, utility construction, turnkey substation and distribution construction, and tunneling and continental fabrication services. It also provides deep foundation works; integrity management; tunnel, sewer and water contracting; mobile crushing; lining system and electrical installation; storm restoration; installation; maintenance and emergency repair; and specialized services. The company also provides aggregates such as such as sand, quartzite, rhyolite and recycled asphalt; granite; and building and landscape stone products. The company caters its services to renewable energy, oil and gas, power, transportation, telecommunications and utility construction sectors. Michels is headquartered in Brownsville, Wisconsin, the US.
- 1 Michels Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Michels Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Michels Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Michels Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Michels Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Michels Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Michels Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 Michels Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Michels Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Michels Corporation - Strengths
- 4.3 Michels Corporation - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Michels Corporation - Opportunities
- 4.5 Michels Corporation - Threats
- 5 Michels Corporation - Company Statement
- 6 Michels Corporation - History
- 7 Michels Corporation - Key Employees
- 8 Michels Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Michels Corporation - Head Office
- 8.2 Michels Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Michels Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Michels Corporation - History
- Table 3: Michels Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 4: Michels Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Michels Corporation - Locations