Metro Bank PLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Metro Bank PLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Metro Bank PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Metro Bank PLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Metro Bank PLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Metro Bank PLC (Metro Bank) is a provider of financial services. The bank offers a range of personal and business banking products and services. Its offerings comprise savings accounts, fixed term saving plans, current accounts, cash accounts, debit cards, credit cards, personal loan and overdrafts. The bank also offers business bank accounts, commercial bank accounts, community accounts for societies, clubs and charities, business instant access deposit accounts, money market deposit accounts, business fixed term deposit accounts, client premium deposit accounts, flexible business bonds, business credit cards and business loans. Metro Bank offers safe deposit boxes, mortgage solutions, Internet banking and cash management services. Its clientele includes both individual and business customers. The bank serves its clients through a network of stores across the UK. Metro Bank is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Metro Bank PLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Metro Bank PLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Metro Bank PLC - Business Description
- 1.3 Metro Bank PLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Metro Bank PLC - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Metro Bank PLC - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Metro Bank PLC - Recent Developments
- 4 Metro Bank PLC - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Metro Bank PLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Metro Bank PLC - Strengths
- 4.3 Metro Bank PLC - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Metro Bank PLC - Opportunities
- 4.5 Metro Bank PLC - Threats
- 5 Metro Bank PLC - Company Statement
- 6 Metro Bank PLC - History
- 7 Metro Bank PLC - Key Employees
- 8 Metro Bank PLC - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Metro Bank PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Metro Bank PLC - Head Office
- 9.2 Metro Bank PLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Metro Bank PLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Metro Bank PLC - History
- Table 3: Metro Bank PLC - Key Employees
- Table 4: Metro Bank PLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Metro Bank PLC - Locations