Metmar Limited (MML) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Metmar Limited (MML) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Metmar Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Metmar Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Metmar Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Metmar Limited is metals and minerals trading company. The company's products include ferrous metals, nonferrous metals, minerals, carbon, plastic raw materials, rubber, iron ore, minor metals, and chemical products. Its other products comprise ferromanganese, silico manganese, ferrochrome and stainless steel alloys, aluminium, copper, lead, tin, zinc, titanium, manganese ore, iron ore, chrome ore, and chemicals and food additives. Metmar Limited also provides calcium carbonate fillers and master batches, anthracite, char, coal, charcoal, metallurgical coke, tantalum, tungsten, magnesium, cobalt, vanadium, specialty metals, base metals, and chrome alloys. The company offers services such as metals and minerals trading, core investments, noncore investments, facilities securing trade finance, logistical solutions, import and export, funding solutions, investment solutions, metals and minerals selling, and asset portfolio solutions, among others. It has operations throughout South Africa. Metmar Limited is headquartered in Bryanston, South Africa.