Methven Limited (MVN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Methven Limited (MVN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Methven Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Methven Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Methven Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Methven Limited (Methven) is a manufacturer and distributor of kitchen and bathroom products based in New Zealand. The company's portfolio of products includes showerheads, faucets, hot water valves, copper laundry vessels, sink mixers, faucets, taps, machine, tap shower mixers, basin and bath mixers. It also offers skin care products such as body wash, skin conditioners, shower skincare handsets and skin nourishing products. Methven markets its products under various brands such as Echo, Shower Skincare Pod, Nefa and Steriline. The company along with its subsidiaries operates across New Zealand, Australia, the US, China, the UK and the UAE. Methven is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.
- 1 Methven Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Methven Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Methven Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Methven Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Methven Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Methven Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Methven Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Methven Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Methven Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Methven Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Methven Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Methven Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Methven Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Methven Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Methven Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Methven Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Methven Limited - Strengths
- 3.3 Methven Limited - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Methven Limited - Opportunities
- 3.5 Methven Limited - Threats
- 4 Methven Limited - Company Statement
- 5 Methven Limited - History
- 6 Methven Limited - Key Employees
- 7 Methven Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Methven Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Methven Limited - Head Office
- 8.2 Methven Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Ratio Definitions
- 9.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Methven Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Methven Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Methven Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Methven Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Methven Limited - History
- Table 6: Methven Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Methven Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Methven Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Methven Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Methven Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Methven Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Methven Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Methven Limited - Solvency
- Figure 6: Methven Limited - Valuation