Metals Exploration Plc (MTL) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Metals Exploration Plc (MTL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Metals Exploration Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Metals Exploration Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Metals Exploration Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Metals Exploration Plc (Metals Exploration) is a natural resources exploration company. The company carries out acquisition, exploration, and development of precious and base metals properties. It explores for gold, molybdenum, zinc, copper, and nickel deposits. Metals Exploration's projects include Runruno Gold Project located 200 miles north of Manila in the mineral rich province of Nueva Viscaya; and Dupax EPA project which comprises two separate blocks Dupax (5,042 hectares) and Solano (3,814 hectares) totaling about 8,856 hectares in area. The company also operates Sulong EPA project situated to the east of Solano, Nueva Vizcaya Province, covering about 6,963 hectares area. It operates in the UK and the Philippines. Metals Exploration is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Metals Exploration Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Metals Exploration Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Metals Exploration Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Metals Exploration Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Metals Exploration Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Metals Exploration Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Metals Exploration Plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Metals Exploration Plc - Solvency
- 2.3 Metals Exploration Plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Metals Exploration Plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Metals Exploration Plc - Key Employees
- 5 Metals Exploration Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Metals Exploration Plc - Head Office
- 5.2 Metals Exploration Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Metals Exploration Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Metals Exploration Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Metals Exploration Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Metals Exploration Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Metals Exploration Plc - Key Employees
- Table 6: Metals Exploration Plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Metals Exploration Plc - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Metals Exploration Plc - Solvency