Metalicity Limited - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Metalicity Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Metalicity Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Metalicity Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Metalicity Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Metalicity Limited (Metalicity) is a mineral exploration mining company. The company carries out the acquisition, exploration and development of base metals mainly zinc, nickel, and copper. The company operates through two projects: include Admiral Bay and Rocky Gully. The Admiral Bay project is one of the largest undeveloped pure zinc projects in the world and located in the Canning Basin, Kimberley Region in Western Australia. Admiral Bay has inferred mineral resource of 72Mt (million tonnes) at 6.7% ZnEq. The company invested over AUD50 million on this project for drilling and feasibility studies. The Rocky Gully nickel-copper project is located in the Albany-Fraser Belt, Western Australia, which covers an area of 1,200 square kilometers. The company was formerly known as PLD Corporation Limited. Metalicity is headquartered at Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
3 Metalicity Limited - Key Employees4 Metalicity Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries4.1 Metalicity Limited - Head Office4.2 Metalicity Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries5 Appendix5.1 Methodology5.2 Ratio Definitions5.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Metalicity Limited - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Metalicity Limited - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Metalicity Limited - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Metalicity Limited - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Metalicity Limited - Key EmployeesTable 6: Metalicity Limited - SubsidiariesList of FiguresFigure 1: Metalicity Limited - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Metalicity Limited - Financial Position
- 1 Metalicity Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Metalicity Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Metalicity Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Metalicity Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Metalicity Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Metalicity Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Metalicity Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Metalicity Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Metalicity Limited - Key Competitors