MetLife, Inc. (MET) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "MetLife, Inc. (MET) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MetLife, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "MetLife, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "MetLife, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
MetLife, Inc. (MetLife) is a provider of insurance products and services. The company offers a range of life and non life insurance solutions to its customers. Its product portfolio includes whole life insurance, term life insurance, universal life insurance, disability insurance, auto insurance, car insurance, home insurance, homeowners insurance, condo insurance, renters insurance and insurance for landlords. MetLife also provides accident insurance, health insurance, annuity products, retirement plans and investment products. The services of the company are financial planning services and brokerage services. Through these products and services, it serves to individuals, businesses and institutions. The company underwrites insurance solutions through brokers, consultants and other intermediaries. It operates in the various countries including the US, the UK, the UAE Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Australia, China, India, Japan, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Egypt, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia among others. MetLife is headquartered in New York City, the US.