Melhus Sparebank (MELG) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Melhus Sparebank (MELG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Melhus Sparebank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Melhus Sparebank" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Melhus Sparebank"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Melhus Sparebank is a bank which offers private banking and business banking products and services. The company offers corporate accounts, operations accounts, tax deduction accounts, currency accounts, payment services, bankcards, credit cards, construction loans, corporate loans, and savings accounts. It provides insurance such as holiday homes, property, value items, auto, boat, vehicles, accident, travel, animals, residential building, and agriculture insurance. The company's services include online banking, internet banking, telephone banking, debit and credit cards, leasing services, and mobile banking services, among others. It operates in Melhus, Heimdal, and Trondheim, Norway. Melhus Sparebank is headquartered in Melhus, Norway.
- 1 Melhus Sparebank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Melhus Sparebank - Company Overview
- 1.2 Melhus Sparebank - Major Products and Services
- 2 Melhus Sparebank - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Melhus Sparebank - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Melhus Sparebank - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Melhus Sparebank - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Melhus Sparebank - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Melhus Sparebank - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Melhus Sparebank - Valuation
- 2.3 Melhus Sparebank - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Melhus Sparebank - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Melhus Sparebank - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Melhus Sparebank - Valuation
- 3 Melhus Sparebank - Key Events
- 4 Melhus Sparebank - Key Employees
- 5 Melhus Sparebank - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Melhus Sparebank - Head Office
- 5.2 Melhus Sparebank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Melhus Sparebank - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Melhus Sparebank - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Melhus Sparebank - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Melhus Sparebank - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Melhus Sparebank - Key Events
- Table 6: Melhus Sparebank - Key Employees
- Table 7: Melhus Sparebank - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Melhus Sparebank - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Melhus Sparebank - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Melhus Sparebank - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Melhus Sparebank - Valuation
- Figure 5: Melhus Sparebank - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Melhus Sparebank - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Melhus Sparebank - Valuation