MasterCard Incorporated (MA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "MasterCard Incorporated (MA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MasterCard Incorporated"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "MasterCard Incorporated" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "MasterCard Incorporated"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
MasterCard Incorporated (MasterCard) is a global payments and technology company. The company provides transaction processing and other payment-related services worldwide. It offers a range of services to support credit, debit, electronic cash and ATM payment card programs and travelers check programs. The company develops and commercializes payment solutions and processes payment transactions. MasterCard also offers consulting and information services to its customers and merchants. Its major brands include MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro and Cirrus. MasterCard operates through its principal operating subsidiary, MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard has operations across various countries including China, India, Hong Kong, Japan, Russia, the UAE, Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Italy, Ireland, Germany, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, the UK, the US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, and Venezuela. MasterCard is headquartered in Purchase, New York, the US.