Manitou BF SA (MTU) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Manitou BF SA (MTU) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Manitou BF SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Manitou BF SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Manitou BF SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Manitou BF SA (Manitou) operates as an industrial equipment manufacturer. The company designs, assembles and distributes forklift-trucks. Its' product portfolio comprises forklift-trucks, telehandlers, aerial platforms, access platforms, warehousing equipment and compact loaders. The company, through a wide range of products, caters to construction, agricultural and industrial sectors. It offers its products under five brands, which include Manitou, Gehl, Mustang, Loc and Edge. Furthermore, Manitou also offers equipment maintenance, after-sale services and financial services. The company operates in over 140 countries through 19 subsidiaries, nine manufacturing plants and a network of over 1,400 dealers and distributors. Manitou is headquartered in Ancenis, France.
- 1 Manitou BF SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Manitou BF SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Manitou BF SA - Business Description
- 1.3 Manitou BF SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Manitou BF SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Manitou BF SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Manitou BF SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Manitou BF SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Manitou BF SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Manitou BF SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Manitou BF SA - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Manitou BF SA - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Manitou BF SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Manitou BF SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Manitou BF SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Manitou BF SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Manitou BF SA - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Manitou BF SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Manitou BF SA - Liquidity
- 3 Manitou BF SA - Recent Developments
- 4 Manitou BF SA - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Manitou BF SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Manitou BF SA - Strengths
- 4.3 Manitou BF SA - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Manitou BF SA - Opportunities
- 4.5 Manitou BF SA - Threats
- 5 Manitou BF SA - Company Statement
- 6 Manitou BF SA - History
- 7 Manitou BF SA - Key Employees
- 8 Manitou BF SA - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Manitou BF SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Manitou BF SA - Head Office
- 9.2 Manitou BF SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Manitou BF SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Manitou BF SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Manitou BF SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Manitou BF SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Manitou BF SA - History
- Table 6: Manitou BF SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Manitou BF SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Manitou BF SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Manitou BF SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Manitou BF SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Manitou BF SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Manitou BF SA - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Manitou BF SA - Solvency
- Figure 6: Manitou BF SA - Valuation
- Figure 7: Manitou BF SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Manitou BF SA - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Manitou BF SA - Valuation
- Figure 10: Manitou BF SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: Manitou BF SA - Liquidity