Magontec Limited (MGL) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Magontec Limited (MGL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Magontec Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Magontec Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Magontec Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Magontec Limited (Magontec) is a magnesium alloys and anodes manufacturing company. The company produces and markets magnesium alloys and anodes for the automobile, power tool, electronic, aviation, transportation, and medical technology industries worldwide. It offers generic magnesium alloys such as die casting alloys, gravity cast alloys, master alloys, grain refining alloys and extrusion alloys. Magontec provides magnesium and titanium cathodic corrosion protection products include HyTonic anodes, Correx impressed current systems and CorroScout measuring systems. The company also retains in recycling magnesium alloys. Magontec is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
- 1 Magontec Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Magontec Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Magontec Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Magontec Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Magontec Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Magontec Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Magontec Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Magontec Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Magontec Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Magontec Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Magontec Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 Magontec Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Magontec Limited - Key Employees
- 4 Magontec Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Magontec Limited - Head Office
- 4.2 Magontec Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Magontec Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Magontec Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Magontec Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Magontec Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Magontec Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: Magontec Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Magontec Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Magontec Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Magontec Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Magontec Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Magontec Limited - Solvency