Magnesita Refratarios SA (MAGG3) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Magnesita Refratarios SA (MAGG3) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Magnesita Refratarios SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Magnesita Refratarios SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Magnesita Refratarios SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Magnesita Refratarios S.A. (Magnesita), formerly known as RPAR Holding S.A., mines, produces, and markets refractory materials for steel, cement, and glass manufacturers in North America, Europe, and Asia. The company also offers refractory solutions for aluminum, copper, lead, nickel, zinc, the pulp and paper, lime, and petrochemical industries. It also provides various service solutions, including refractory maintenance, electromechanical maintenance, industrial assemblies and repairs, maintenance of sliding gate valve mechanisms, nickel plating, and computer simulation, and recycling of refractory products. The company operates more than 28 industrial and mining units, including 16 in Brazil, three each in Germany and China, two in France, and one each in Belgium, Taiwan, the US and Argentina, with total refractory production capacity of over 1.6 million tons per annum. The company has operations in South America, North America, Europe and Asia. Magnesita is headquartered in Contagem, Brazil.