Magna Electro Castings Ltd (517449) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Magna Electro Castings Ltd (517449) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Magna Electro Castings Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Magna Electro Castings Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Magna Electro Castings Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Magna Electro Castings Ltd (Magna) is a ferrous components manufacturing and distributing company. The company's products include castings, valves, hand wheels, linear, rotaries, housings, piston plugs, rail road components, armature head, pinion gutter, elbows, flanges, printing products, brackets, frames, levers, cross beams, and ink support products. Its other products comprise hydraulics, relief valves, base plates, automotive products, calipers, carriers, cam and wedge spiders, crank casts, flywheels, electrical extenders, and windmill flanges. Magna also provides plates, spacers, clamps, air manifold, drive disc, pulley, adjusting rings, yokes, extenders, hubs, and other automotive and machined components. The company offers services such as product development, molding, machining, packaging, metallurgical, infrastructure, casting, processing, metal handling, green sand molding, section finishing, melting, heat treatment, and floor and loop molding services. It operates in India, the US, and European countries. Magna is headquartered in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.