Magellan S.A. (MAG) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Magellan S.A. (MAG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Magellan S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Magellan S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Magellan S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Magellan S.A. (Magellan) is a financial service provider. The company provides financial solutions for hospitals including investment financing, short term loans, long term loans, debt financing, and restructuring loans. It also offers supplier financial solutions such as guarantee, debt assignment, factoring, fiduciary factoring, guarantee agreement, loans, pre-financing of invoices, and tender participation financing. In addition, Magellan provides financial solutions for local government including short term financing, long term financing, suborgation, financing for public procurement, factoring solutions to local government supplier, and financing investments. The company operates in Slovakia, Poland, and the Czech Republic, among others. Magellan is headquartered in Lodz, Poland.
- 1 Magellan S.A. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Magellan S.A. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Magellan S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Magellan S.A. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Magellan S.A. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Magellan S.A. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Magellan S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Magellan S.A. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Magellan S.A. - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Magellan S.A. - Valuation
- 2.3 Magellan S.A. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Magellan S.A. - Efficiency
- 3 Magellan S.A. - Key Employees
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Methodology
- 4.2 Ratio Definitions
- 4.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Magellan S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Magellan S.A. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Magellan S.A. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Magellan S.A. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Magellan S.A. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Magellan S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Magellan S.A. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Magellan S.A. - Solvency
- Figure 4: Magellan S.A. - Valuation
- Figure 5: Magellan S.A. - Efficiency