Macatawa Bank Corporation (MCBC) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Macatawa Bank Corporation (MCBC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Macatawa Bank Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Macatawa Bank Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Macatawa Bank Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Macatawa Bank Corporation (Macatawa) is a banking service provider. The company operates through its business segments, such as personal, business and wealth management. Its personal segment offers checking, interest checking, personal checking, signature checking, platinum checking, health savings account, savings, money markets and certificate of deposits (CDs), regular savings, minor savings, mobile banking, personal loans, private banking, investment and retirement plans, personal money market, preferred partner money market, certificates of deposit and others. Macatawa's business segment provides checking, business banking, non-profit banking, public funds banking, commercial banking, savings, money markets and CDs, business money market, business advantage money market, business savings, online banking and bill pay, e-statements, treasury management, deposits and collections, payments and disbursements, online banking, retirement plans, health savings accounts, business services, business credit card services, merchant services and borrowing. The company's wealth management segment offers asset management, investment services, retirement plan services, trust services and private banking. The company offers its services to individuals, businesses, churches, associations, financial institutions, nonprofit organizations and government authorities. Macatawa is headquartered in Holland, Michigan, the US.