MPC Ferrostaal GmbH : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "MPC Ferrostaal GmbH : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MPC Ferrostaal GmbH"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "MPC Ferrostaal GmbH" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "MPC Ferrostaal GmbH"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
MPC Ferrostaal GmbH (Ferrostaal) is a provider of engineering, procurement and construction services for industrial plants. It offers development and management of projects, financial planning and construction services for turnkey industrial plants in the areas of oil and gas, petrochemicals, power, renewables, solar power plants and special projects. Ferrostaal also operates as an independent distributor and service partner for the manufacturers of printing, automotive, shipping, packaging, and piping sectors. Key subsidiaries of the company include Ferrostaal Piping Supply GmbH; Ferrostaal Automotive GmbH; Ferrostaal Industrial Projects GmbH; Intergrafica Print and Pack GmbH; and Ferrostaal Equipment Solutions GmbH. The company operates in more than 40 countries across the world. Ferrostaal operates as a subsidiary of MPC Industries GmbH and has its headquarters in Essen, Germany.
2.3 MPC Ferrostaal GmbH - Weaknesses2.4 MPC Ferrostaal GmbH - Opportunities2.5 MPC Ferrostaal GmbH - Threats3 MPC Ferrostaal GmbH - Company Statement4 MPC Ferrostaal GmbH - History5 MPC Ferrostaal GmbH - Key Employees6 MPC Ferrostaal GmbH - Locations and Subsidiaries6.1 MPC Ferrostaal GmbH - Head Office6.2 MPC Ferrostaal GmbH - Other Locations and Subsidiaries7 Appendix7.1 Methodology7.2 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: MPC Ferrostaal GmbH - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: MPC Ferrostaal GmbH - HistoryTable 3: MPC Ferrostaal GmbH - Key EmployeesTable 4: MPC Ferrostaal GmbH - Subsidiaries
- 1 MPC Ferrostaal GmbH - Business Analysis
- 1.1 MPC Ferrostaal GmbH - Company Overview
- 1.2 MPC Ferrostaal GmbH - Business Description
- 1.3 MPC Ferrostaal GmbH - Major Products and Services
- 2 MPC Ferrostaal GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 MPC Ferrostaal GmbH - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 MPC Ferrostaal GmbH - Strengths