MMG Limited (1208) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "MMG Limited (1208) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MMG Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "MMG Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "MMG Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
MMG Limited (MMG), subsidiary of China Minmetals Corporation, is a mineral resources company. The company explores, develops and mines base metal deposits worldwide. It explores for zinc, copper, gold, silver, lead and nickel deposits. MMG's mining operations comprise Sepon, Kinsevere, Century, Rosebery, and Golden Grove. The company's Century property produces zinc and lead concentrates at its mining and processing operation at Lawn Hill, located about 250 km north west of Mount Isa. Its Golden Grove project produces concentrates of zinc, copper and high precious metals (HPM), which are exported to smelters in China, Japan, India, Thailand, and Australia. MMG is headquartered in Southbank, Victoria, Australia.
- 1 MMG Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 MMG Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 MMG Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 MMG Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 MMG Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 MMG Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 MMG Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 MMG Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 MMG Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 MMG Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.5 MMG Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 MMG Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 MMG Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 MMG Limited - Efficiency
- 3 MMG Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 MMG Limited - Key Events
- 5 MMG Limited - Key Employees
- 6 MMG Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 MMG Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 MMG Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: MMG Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: MMG Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: MMG Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: MMG Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: MMG Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: MMG Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: MMG Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: MMG Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: MMG Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: MMG Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: MMG Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: MMG Limited - Solvency
- Figure 5: MMG Limited - Valuation
- Figure 6: MMG Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: MMG Limited - Efficiency