MKH Berhad (MKH) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "MKH Berhad (MKH) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MKH Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "MKH Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "MKH Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
MKH Berhad (MKH) is a real estate service provider. The company provides property management and construction services. Its property development business includes commercial development, residential development, integrated development, and township development. MKH also offers property investment, furniture manufacturing, oil palm cultivation, and trading businesses. The company's hotel and property investment business undertakes hotel business, and property investment and management. It carries out furniture manufacturing business in Kunshan, China, through its subsidiary, Vast Furniture Manufacturing (Kunshan) Co. Ltd. MKH's furniture is exported to the US, Europe, and Australia. It operates in Malaysia, China, and Indonesia. MKH is headquartered in Kajang, Malaysia.
- 1 MKH Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 MKH Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 MKH Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 MKH Berhad - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 MKH Berhad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 MKH Berhad - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 MKH Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 MKH Berhad - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 MKH Berhad - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 MKH Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 MKH Berhad - Solvency
- 2.2.6 MKH Berhad - Valuation
- 2.3 MKH Berhad - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 MKH Berhad - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 MKH Berhad - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 MKH Berhad - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 MKH Berhad - Liquidity
- 3 MKH Berhad - Key Events
- 4 MKH Berhad - Key Employees
- 5 MKH Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 MKH Berhad - Head Office
- 5.2 MKH Berhad - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: MKH Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: MKH Berhad - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: MKH Berhad - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: MKH Berhad - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: MKH Berhad - Key Events
- Table 6: MKH Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 7: MKH Berhad - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: MKH Berhad - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: MKH Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: MKH Berhad - Financial Position
- Figure 3: MKH Berhad - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: MKH Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: MKH Berhad - Solvency
- Figure 6: MKH Berhad - Valuation
- Figure 7: MKH Berhad - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: MKH Berhad - Efficiency
- Figure 9: MKH Berhad - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: MKH Berhad - Liquidity