MDN Inc. (MDN) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "MDN Inc. (MDN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MDN Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "MDN Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "MDN Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
MDN Inc. (MDN) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops mineral resource properties. Its projects include Crevier, Samaqua, Tulawaka, Ikungu, Ikungu East, Nikonga, and Isambara projects. MDN's Crevier and Samaqua projects are located in Crevier Township 50 km north of Girardville in the Lac Saint-Jean region, Quebec comprises 258 mining claims covering an area of 14467.89 hectares and produces 25.8 million metric tonnes of niobium and tantalum deposits. The company's Tulawaka, Ikungu, Ikungu East, Nikonga, and Isambara projects are located in city of Mwanza in the western part of the Lake Victoria goldfield, United Republic of Tanzania and produces gold deposits. It operates in Canada and Africa. MDN is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- 1 MDN Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 MDN Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 MDN Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 MDN Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 MDN Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 MDN Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 MDN Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 MDN Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 MDN Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 MDN Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 MDN Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 MDN Inc. - Recent Developments
- 5 MDN Inc. - Key Events
- 6 MDN Inc. - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: MDN Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: MDN Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: MDN Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: MDN Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: MDN Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: MDN Inc. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: MDN Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: MDN Inc. - Financial Position