MAA Group Berhad (MAA) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "MAA Group Berhad (MAA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MAA Group Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "MAA Group Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "MAA Group Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
MAA Group Berhad (MAAG) is an insurance company. The company, along with its subsidiaries, carries out life insurance, family takaful business, general takaful business, general insurance, unit trust fund management, prepaid card business, investment holding, and shareholders' fund of the insurance and takaful businesses. It also provides hire purchase, property management, leasing, insurance technical and financial consultancy services, corporate advisory and consultancy services, information technology consultancy services, security, and management services. The company operates its general insurance business through MAA General Assurance Philippines Inc. in the Philippines and PT MAA General Assurance in Indonesia. MAAG is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1 MAA Group Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 MAA Group Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 MAA Group Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 MAA Group Berhad - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 MAA Group Berhad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 MAA Group Berhad - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 MAA Group Berhad - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 MAA Group Berhad - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.2.3 MAA Group Berhad - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 MAA Group Berhad - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 MAA Group Berhad - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 MAA Group Berhad - Total Premiums Earned
- 3 MAA Group Berhad - Key Events
- 4 MAA Group Berhad - Key Employees
- 5 MAA Group Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 MAA Group Berhad - Head Office
- 5.2 MAA Group Berhad - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: MAA Group Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: MAA Group Berhad - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: MAA Group Berhad - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: MAA Group Berhad - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: MAA Group Berhad - Key Events
- Table 6: MAA Group Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 7: MAA Group Berhad - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: MAA Group Berhad - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: MAA Group Berhad - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 3: MAA Group Berhad - Financial Position
- Figure 4: MAA Group Berhad - Efficiency
- Figure 5: MAA Group Berhad - Total Premiums Earned