84 Lumber Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "84 Lumber Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "84 Lumber Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "84 Lumber Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "84 Lumber Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
84 Lumber Company (84 Lumber) is a supplier of building materials. The company manufactures and distributes wall panels, floor and roof tresses, and offers pre-engineered metal buildings. Its portfolio of products includes doors, decks, garages, gazebos, pole building, ply sets, windows and materials for storage buildings. The company caters to re-modelers, renovators, national home builders, professional residential and commercial contractors, and government agencies. It provides material sales and construction services to do-it-yourself customers. The company also offers various services to contractors, which include project management, materials management, travel services, installation of framing, insurance services and builder plan services. The company operates 249 stores and component manufacturing plants in 30 states in the US. 84 Lumber is headquartered in Washington County, Pennsylvania, the US.
- 1 84 Lumber Company - Business Analysis
- 1.1 84 Lumber Company - Company Overview
- 1.2 84 Lumber Company - Business Description
- 1.3 84 Lumber Company - Major Products and Services
- 2 84 Lumber Company - Recent Developments
- 3 84 Lumber Company - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 84 Lumber Company - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 84 Lumber Company - Strengths
- 3.3 84 Lumber Company - Weaknesses
- 3.4 84 Lumber Company - Opportunities
- 3.5 84 Lumber Company - Threats
- 4 84 Lumber Company - History
- 5 84 Lumber Company - Key Employees
- 6 84 Lumber Company - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 84 Lumber Company - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 84 Lumber Company - Head Office
- 7.2 84 Lumber Company - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: 84 Lumber Company - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: 84 Lumber Company - History
- Table 3: 84 Lumber Company - Key Employees
- Table 4: 84 Lumber Company - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: 84 Lumber Company - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: 84 Lumber Company - Locations