Lowell Copper LTD. (WAT) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Lowell Copper LTD. (WAT) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lowell Copper LTD."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Lowell Copper LTD." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Lowell Copper LTD."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Lowell Copper LTD. (Lowell) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops mineral resource properties. Its projects include Ricardo, Santa Marta VMS, West Jerome, and Warintza projects. Lowell's Ricardo project is located 25-35 km south of Chuquicamata covering an area of approximately 16,000 hectares and produces copper, molybdenum, copper sulphide, copper minerals, chalcocite, and molybdenite deposits. The company's Santa Marta VMS project is located southeast of Oaxaca State, Mexico and produces gold, copper, and copper oxide deposits. Its West Jerome project is located in Yavapai County, Arizona and produces copper, cornerstone metals, and copper rich volcanogenic massive sulphide deposits. Lowell's Warintza project is located in Southeast Ecuador and it comprises three concessions covering an area of 10,000 hectares and produces copper, silver, and molybdenum deposits. The company operates in Canada, Mexico, the US, Chile, and Ecuador. Lowell is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Lowell Copper LTD. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Lowell Copper LTD. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Lowell Copper LTD. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Lowell Copper LTD. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Lowell Copper LTD. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Lowell Copper LTD. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Lowell Copper LTD. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Lowell Copper LTD. - Solvency
- 2.3 Lowell Copper LTD. - Key Competitors
- 3 Lowell Copper LTD. - Recent Developments
- 4 Lowell Copper LTD. - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Lowell Copper LTD. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Lowell Copper LTD. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Lowell Copper LTD. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Lowell Copper LTD. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Lowell Copper LTD. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Lowell Copper LTD. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Lowell Copper LTD. - Solvency