Lovisagruvan AB (LOVI) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Lovisagruvan AB (LOVI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lovisagruvan AB"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Lovisagruvan AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Lovisagruvan AB"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Lovisagruvan AB (Lovisagruvan) is a mineral exploration company. The company carries out exploration, extraction, and development of mineral deposits in Strassa. It operates through Lovisa mine, which is considered rich in zinc, lead, and smaller amounts of silver delivered to Boliden's concentrator in Garpenberg 13 miles away. Lovisagruvan comprises of an average of 0.8 m thick slant board which has been identified by 80 drill holes down to over 300 m underground. The company operates as a joint venture between LKAB and BP Minerals. It operates in Djursholm and Stora, Sweden. Lovisagruvan is headquartered in Djursholm, Sweden.
3 Lovisagruvan AB - Recent Developments4 Lovisagruvan AB - Key Events5 Lovisagruvan AB - Key Employees6 Lovisagruvan AB - Locations and Subsidiaries6.1 Lovisagruvan AB - Head Office6.2 Lovisagruvan AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries7 Appendix7.1 Methodology7.2 Ratio Definitions7.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Lovisagruvan AB - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Lovisagruvan AB - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Lovisagruvan AB - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Lovisagruvan AB - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Lovisagruvan AB - Key EventsTable 6: Lovisagruvan AB - Key EmployeesTable 7: Lovisagruvan AB - LocationsList of FiguresFigure 1: Lovisagruvan AB - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Lovisagruvan AB - Financial PositionFigure 3: Lovisagruvan AB - SolvencyFigure 4: Lovisagruvan AB - Valuation
- 1 Lovisagruvan AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Lovisagruvan AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 Lovisagruvan AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 Lovisagruvan AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Lovisagruvan AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Lovisagruvan AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Lovisagruvan AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Lovisagruvan AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Lovisagruvan AB - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Lovisagruvan AB - Valuation
- 2.3 Lovisagruvan AB - Key Competitors